OneBeacon Program Group
OneBeacon Program Group (OBPG) provides a rewarding and complementary partnership approach to reputable and proven Program Administrators (PAs) or MGUs/MGAs that target specialty, niche-oriented program business.
Our dedicated team of highly technical insurance professionals knows and understands this industry. With our unique specialty platform, we are able to offer services for a proactive, flexible and differentiated approach to program business in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Competitive Commissions
- Profit Sharing
- Customized Countrywide Coverage (both Admitted & Non-Admitted)
- Flexible and Competitive tiered rating
- IT Systems – We can provide a flexible all-lines rating, policy issuance, and fully interfaced system (if requested)
- Technical underwriting support
- Flexible payment options
Our core appetite is centered on small-to-medium commercial business accounts commensurate with any capacity requirements needed. Our competitive, broad-based “package” product offering can include, but is not limited to:
- General Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability & Wrongful Acts
- Equipment Breakdown
- Inland Marine
- Commercial Auto & Truckers
- Cyber Coverage
- Workers Compensation
Targeted Annual Premium:
- $10 million and above for national multi-line admitted programs
- Consideration will be given to smaller programs based on overall return potential and long-term scalability
Program Administrator Expectations
Each program administrator must demonstrate the following:
- Proficiency and aptitude to properly execute all functions of the underwriting and policy administration process
- Technical and professional expertise
- A disciplined underwriting approach
- Financially stable
- Differentiated business strategy
If a carrier-provided rate-quote-issuance-interface system is needed, we have that capability.
Claims administration will be handled by our in-house team of professional adjusters or by approved Third Party Administrators (TPAs) where appropriate or required.
We are open to explore most any niche program with a strong reputation/quantifiable results and a willing potential partner to conduct a mutual due diligence evaluation.
Some of the less desirable characteristics include:
- Unsupported (or monoline) Workers Compensation programs
- Heavily CAT exposed property programs
- Mainstream personal lines
- Surety programs